random: ode to otis redding

Few know that Otis Redding is one of my favorite artists. I may be a DJ who plays endless electro/indie dance remixes. I may love the obscure and ridiculous above the modern and cookie-cutter... but in the end it all comes down to what's good and what matters, no matter the genre.

Otis Redding is the voice of God, and the sooner you learn that, the sooner you'll be better off as a being that appreciates music.

Otis is the voice behind all my sad moments, my bittersweet realizations, my happy yet not overly engulfed in bullshit moments, and my chill... relaxed... relevant moments. I love his music so much so that I do not know what to think otherwise, when it comes to music. If you've never heard of this gentleman, please indulge... he's simply... the best...


No comments:

Post a Comment