weekend 04/16-18 preview

This weekend is the beginning of the end, it seems! So much going on, week after week, that I don't know whether to love or hate it. One good thing, and a regular on my schedule, is SHIFT's sister party, MIXTAPE, which takes place this Saturday from 10:30p-2:30a at Rock & Roll Hotel in delightful NE DC. Now, a lot of people dislike going to the public transit-abandoned NE corridor of the District, but I must say that it's quite worth it to go to R&R. It's a great space and Shea and Matt (with special guest Bil Todd of Raw) are going to make good use of it. Expect great music and an awesome dancefloor. Oh, and a stage... upon which I often make a fool of myself. Beware.

For those of you looking to stay in NW, Bliss is kicking off at the great new space, U-Hall. A long running party of U-Hall owner and long-time DJ Will Eastman, Bliss is a time worth having.

Other than that, it's a great weekend to be a tourist and hit the Zoo or National Gallery. I plan on trying to hit one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment