Song of the Summer #8: "Live in this City (Heren v. MAJR edit)" - Dragonette

Dragonette, how I love thee.  I cannot wait to see you in a few weeks, and then to hear your new album the following week.  It's going to be an indie pop eargasm all autumn.  Woot.  This is also basically my theme song for my graduate tenure in Tucson.


In any case, a remix was released that was pretty great, but needed to be beefed up a bit, while cutting the fat, and that's what I did here... so, instead of boring you with some nonsensical shit... here's a good weekenditty:


Below is the original version of this track.  It isn't too different, just less mixable.  It really is making me, as previously stated, anticipate the new LP.  So excited.  Thanks to Heren for making a hell of a remix, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment