weekenditty : "Car Song" - Spank Rock ft. Santigold

It seems that I have been expanding my blog recently, post-wise, and (instead of just posting monday through Thursday (Remix Monday, Essential Tuesday, Fresh Wednesday, 3-Track (random) Thursday), I have been throwing in a lot of Friday entries... so we might as well call these (often fun and carefree tracks) weekend songs... So, here's your inaugural (official) Weekenditty:

This song is a must have for your Autumn song collection. It has been in my 10 or so song loop in the last couple weeks, and I now deem it quality enough to share with you bitches and hoes out there. Y'all will dig this track- I swear. It is by Spank Rock, an artist often seen playing second fiddle in a lot of indie/hip-hop tracks, but now is front-and-center for us to enjoy. His good friend, and super-talented girl, Santigold adds her unique flavor (goddamn, I love her vocals) to the track. This is just fun and lite without being watered down and boring. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment