3 track thursday: new Feist, Fanfarlo, & The Rapture

The Bad in Each Other - Feist
Here are three tracks to which I have been jamming this week. First, we have the lovely Feist, one of the queens of indie folk, and a brief crossover (into pop) artist. She reverts to a slower (very Let It Die) version of herself.

Replicate - Fanfarlo
Secondly, we have the awesome Fanfarlo, one of my favorite indie bands of the last few years. Their last album, Reservoir, was one of the best of 2009. The London-based band's newest track, Replicate, shows a band (with the talent to do so) moving in a really creative direction comparable to Arcade Fire. I'm a fan. Can't wait to hear the new record.

Come Back To Me - The Rapture
Lastly, we have perhaps my favorite new track from The Rapture's new record (In The Grace Of His Love) titled Come Back To Me. They've been apparently playing this one a lot live, and I look forward to hearing it this week when I see them in Phoenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment