remix monday: "Inside Out (Shark Blood vs. DJ MAJR edit)" - Britney Spears

I did this a few days ago, and I'm quite happy with the response. This is seriously probably the worst song Britney Spears has ever "made." But, this remix is absolutely stellar. Shark Blood has some serious talent. I shaved it down, displaced some bass lines, played with the momentum/tempo, and voila! I'll let you listen for yourself, but I will say this: I hate dubstep more than any other genre of music. I'd rather listen to karaoke covers of death metal with accenting slide guitar and piccolo. It's a terrible genre for drunk white bitches to grind up on their girlfriends in some false sense of nauseating bro-dom. This remix gives the How's Your Father to the dreadful dance genre with some danceable electro and a club-ready house bpm.

No comments:

Post a Comment