The 7 Songs of My Summer

So, Summer is one week from being (technically) over. It's been a turbulent one, and my music loves have semi-reflected such. Here are the TOP 7 songs that rocked my Summer. All of these songs, I can't quite put them into words here... They're everything from introspective indie rock to high-energy electro-dance, to dirty dance-rock, to optimized pop. I just hope that you dig a few of them, as well, and hear why I adored them so much.

7.) That's Where You're Wrong - Arctic Monkeys
6.) Good Girl - Benny Benassi
5.) The Night Out - Martin Solveig ft. Phoenix
4.) Big - Sneaky Sound System
3.) Bittersweet - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
2.) Cherry Red - Ida Maria
1.) Circles - Digitalism
Honorable Mentions
That's My Bitch - Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. La Roux
The Sun 2.0 (Mackintosh Braun remix) - Shiny Toy Guns
Stay Young, Go Dancing - Death Cab For Cutie
Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment