fresh: J-Lo gets hypnotized by Gaga

I'm not a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. There- I said it. I know you all are very shocked. She is, indeed, nothing close to quality, BUT- I do have an open mind when it comes to quality pop music. So, when my friend Michael decided to throw me a bonus track from Jennifer's new idiotically titled L.P., (L.O.V.E? or whatever the hell it's called), that was written by Lady Gaga (which nowadays doesn't say much), I was both intrigued and skeptical. But, lopez and be-effing-hold, it's pretty damned good. It won't change your life, but it should make you dance.

And, yes, if you notice that dance beat seeming familiar, it's the same 119 BPM that Lady Gaga can't stop fellating (e.g. Just Dance, Poker Face, Money Honey, Bad Romance ... ALL in 119.0). Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment