GAGA-PEACHES WEEK Day 1 - fav remixes

Here are my favorite remixes of Lady Gaga and Peaches. I'm getting so excited for Friday's SIREN: F**K THE FAME AWAY. It's going to be dark, sexy, dance-heavy, and a complete escape into the fun visceral side of pop music.

I chose the Alejandro remix because Bimbo Jones made me like my least favorite song on the Fame Monster album. Alejandro is simply a boring song, and he made it danceable and energetic. I found myself singing it while walking after hearing this and if you haven't heard it, you probably will too. (If it goes over downloads, just email me at SHIFTdc@gmail.com and I'll send it to you personally).

On the other side of the ball is the heavy, angry, distorted (but still awesomely danceable) remix of Boys Wanna Be Her by the ultra-reliable Tommie Sunshine. Heart him. This song will make you dance, no matter if you know the song or not. It's a deliberate stomp-beat, and I love that. Do not listen to this song at a party if you have downstairs neighbors. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment