NEW SHIFTeaserMix! / MELTDOWN

I'm proud to present to you the latest in my monthly TeaserMixes. It's an extremely high energy mix that ranges from the aggression of electro-dance to the slightly softer side of french disco pop, to the unmistakeable production styles by (and influenced by) my idol, Benny Benassi. If you remember, I started a previous teaser with Animale, but it never quite settled with me. This time it is done properly with my own edit of the track, and the momentum is fantastic. When that first electro bassline kicks in, I die. This also may be the most electro-rave mix I've ever made, but I never really plan these mixes with any kind of musical/genre-based motive. The music I collect and dance to for the month prior basically takes me to where it wishes to go, and I optimize each track within itself and the mix, as a whole. Pop is heavy on this one, as evidenced by two artists of whom I'm not the biggest fan (Britney & Katy), but the individual tracks earned themselves onto the mix, and I think you'll dig them, and the entire mix, as much as I do.
Tracklisting
Intro - Lipjira
Animale (DJ MAJR club edit) - Don Diablo ft. Dragonette
Call Your Girlfriend (Kaskade vs. DJ MAJR edit) - Robyn
Something To Die For (KIDS AT THE BAR remix) - The Sounds
E.T. (Dave Aude remix) - Katy Perry
Que Veux Tu (Madeon remix) - Yelle
The Look (Fred Falke remix) - Metronomy
Heartbreak - Freemasons ft. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Stand Back (WLDCT remix) - Stevie Nicks
Judas - Lady Gaga
Love Part II (Pepptalk remix) - Bright Light Bright Light
Cinema - Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go
Big Fat Bass - Britney Spears
Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment