remix monday : beyonce

I do not love Beyonce Knowles; I do have to say that. I think she's a bit talented, yes, but I love her as much as I love, say... American cheese. It's not nearly the pepperjack or jarlsberg that rock my world, but I tolerate it lovingly. At first, I thought the track, Diva, was a bit stupid, and purposely tossed as the third single off I Am... Sasha Fierce because it couldn't keep up with the first two (If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies), and thus had to survive off their momentum. I was probably right, but pay no mind to that.

Here's a remix of it, the first of its kind, to make me want to play Baywuntz Kanowlayz more often. Speedy Graffiti is a very talented remixologist based out of greater Phoenix who sent this to me personally, and I was so surprised (see: pleased) that I played it this past Saturday at SHIFT. Give it a spin (click the down arrow to download, as well)...

No comments:

Post a Comment