fresh wednesday (cont.) : new vidjas

Check these vidjas out. I really dig both, and you should too! One is the venerable Hot Chip (who is performing here in DC this Saturday), the other, Delorean, is a rising act from Spain with whom I've recently become enamored. Pitchfork coined its sound "sunstruck synth-pop" - I could not have said it better. Or, maybe I could've... had I cared enough to do so.

Nonetheless, I do like Delorean's video a little more, as I tend to put more stock in music videos that really sync with both the lyrics and the feel of the music, but Hot Chip gets an award for Big Balls for this off-the-wall masterpiece. Wow. Check out Hot Chip's new album, One Life Stand, and Delorean's Subiza, which just dropped in the U.S. on March 30.

I Feel Better - Hot Chip
Stay Close - Delorean

No comments:

Post a Comment