set-list (duplex 04/01/09)

Thank you to everyone who came out last night to Duplex Diner for my Majrly non-Gaga DJ set. It was really fun, and the music was great. Special thanks to Eric, the venue owner, who was wonderfully warm and hospitable. Aaron Riggins, once again, was great to work with. The ANTI-Gaga set was stupendous, and we look forward to more SHIFT gigs throughout the District.

my set list
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero
Ladytron - International Dateline
Metric - Waves
Matt & Kim - Yeah Yeah [Flosstradamus Remix]
Lykke Li - Little Bit (CSS Remix)
Van She - Kelly
Sneaky Sound System - I Love It
Sugababes - Push the Button
Little Boots - Love Kills (Sidechains vs Buffetlibre Remix)
Fischerspooner - Danse en France (D.I.M. Remix)
Vampire Weekend - The Kids Don't Stand a Chance (Chromeo Remix)
Pharrell Williams feat. Santogold - My Drive Thru
Frankmusik - Better Off As Two (Justin Faust Remix)
Garbage - Temptation Waits
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (L.A. Riots Remix)
Calvin Harris - The Girls
Dragonette - The Boys
Basement Jaxx - Hey U
We Are Scientists - Chick Lit (Danger TV Remix)
Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World (Fischerspooner Mix)
White Lies - To Lose My Life (Filthy Dukes Remix)
The Veronicas - Untouched (Designer Drugs Remix)
S'Express - Stupid Little Girls
Mariah Carey - I'll Be Lovin U Long Time (Designer Drugs Remix)
Goldfrapp - Twist
Eskimo Disco - Japanese Girl
Placebo - Every You Every Me
Pay TV - Miss Capitalist
The Rapture - Whoo! Alright-Yeah...Uh Huh
Garbage - Enough Is Never Enough
Gwen Stefani - What Are You Waiting For
Le Tigre - On The Verge
Pink - Oh My God (feat. Peaches)
Metric - Gimme Sympathy
Phoenix - 1901
MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Remix)
Frankmusik - Gotta Boyfriend
Beck - The New Pollution
Peaches - AA XXX
Ra Ra Riot - Dying Is Fine
Bloc Party - Two More Years [MSTRKRFT Remix]
Garbage - Hammering In My Head
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
Björk - It's Oh So Quiet


-the Majr

No comments:

Post a Comment