indie VIDEO overload: 6 fresh sounds for you

During this time off (3-4 weeks...), I really thought about my roots in music... and I know I've dived deeply into quality pop over the last three years to great extent and expense.  
It's time to bring it back a little (balance is good) to focus on the sounds that made me who I am, musically.  INDIE dance, rock, pop, and folk have been my loves, my foundation, and my consolation... and they are what awakened my ears to such an expanse.  

Definitely dive into "Endless Wave" by PARADISE and dive into a rare STROKES sample by Heartsrevolution in "Not that Hard to Explain."  Brilliant.

So, here are a few quality indie rock videos to get your ears and eyes agape to new things (god I hate using the word 'things').  My first INDIE OVERLOAD entry:

No comments:

Post a Comment