fresh: "Skyfall" (Cosmic Dawn v. MAJR edit) - Adele

Ol' tons-o'-fun Adele returns here with her contribution to a tradition even more British than she is... Skyfall for the latest 007 film.  To be honest, I could care less about James Bond, and I've never thought of any single one of his versions as attractive, nor do I fall over for his apparently suave nature.  Give me Frodo with hairy feet, ugly friends, and old gay wizards any day.  


In any case, Cosmic Dawn is one of the most superb producers out there, and once again the Scandinavian sorcerer of synth returns with a dance remix of a track no one else had yet to conquer for the clubs.  And, now that's over.  So, I edited it to my liking, and the rest is history.  It might not be a straight-up crazy Pound the Alarm-esque bloop-blip-bloop-blip-bloop status quo track- but that's why I enjoy it.  It brings a splash of retro trance into the mix in all the right ways.  Not really Tïesto or AVB-style, but more Paul Van Dyk (IMO the king of trance-dance).

So, that's that.  Enjoy the delightfully chunky chanteuse haunting away your dreams until you dance your way into a midnight snack with her: 


No comments:

Post a Comment