My Summer Vacation | MAJR's Top 10 Beyoncé Songs

 
I won't explain how much I adore Beyoncé any more than I have through the invite copy, promoting, and general tomfoolery I've committed throughout the process.. What I can say is that tonight is going to be a glorious shitshow.

Well, that and this:
Beyoncé is one of the biggest stars on the planet, but she has street cred.  She can back up her talk with an elegant walk and one hell of a raucous performance that is anything but the synthetic, derived output of her contemporaries.  The bitch has my respect, and (like a proper trollop) she relentlessly puts out.

TONIGHT @ SIREN, we celebrate.
My TOP-10 (definitely in order...)

10. Lose My Breath
09. Love on Top
08. Jumpin' Jumpin'
07. End of Time
06. Why Don't You Love Me
05. Bootylicious
04. Ring the Alarm
03. Freakum Dress
02. If I Were a Boy

01. Crazy in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment