LEMZ Tells Us What Makes His Beyoncé Balls Bounce

FORWARD
DJ LEMZ, or better known to me as Steve (Lemmerman), is an amazing DJ.  
He just also happens to be a good friend of mine.  
LEMZ is the kind of person, and professional, around whom you forget his age.  Perhaps this is because his life has led him to grow up at a slightly accelerated rate, or the homework he has done to give himself the aesthetically solid perspective needed to perform with such eclecticism.  But, mostly I think it is because he's completely permeable to the world around him.  It is that kind of affability that will all but guarantee his success in both of those areas. 
He's one of THE FEW artists with whom I will play back-and-forth, because I trust his taste and execution (usually I just take over and close a night to make sure the place is dancing all night).  You will get to see this dynamic tomorrow @ SIREN: The BEYONCÉ BALL, and I hope you appreciate how awesome this kid is.  He'sa He'sa a Diva.  
Now, here's what he had to say about Beyoncé, and what the bitch means to him: 

If you wanted me to sum up why I love Queen Bey, you'd be better off asking why I DON'T love her. And, if you were to ask that, my only answer would be "Because I wasn't adopted by Jay & Bey with my name legally changed to Blue Ivy Carter.  This also kills any chance I'll ever have to bathe in a $5,200 pink Swarovski-crystal studded bathtub, but I digress. 


Let's talk about my love for Beyoncé, shall we? That woman embodies female empowerment. She exudes elegance and graceful sensuality like no other pop star out there. Let's be real - which living person (gay or straight) wouldn't want to be a best friend and/or lover of Bey Bey?! Her voice and music make me want to get down on any dance floor and turn it the hell out! 


Even as an engaged man, I will ALWAYS sing loudly at my fiancee and rapidly wave my ring finger at him any time or place that 'Single Ladies' is played. There's absolutely no other song out there that can pull out my inner strong woman like 'Run the World (Girls)'. Wanna know what happens to me when I hear 'Diva' while on the dance floor? Oh girl, not much except me TAKING CHARGE AND OWNING THE ROOM



People need to realize that we all owe a gigantic thank you to that woman.  I can't even fathom the countless amount of women who kicked their busted-ass man to the curb after one listen to 'Irreplaceable.'  So, thank you Queen Bey for showing every other female in the music game that one day they might be able to come in second place to you if they follow your footsteps exactly. Which they won't, because that's way too daunting of a task.


Top Ten Countdown (In no select order)


10. Best thing I never had

9. Happy Face
8. Irreplaceable
7. Check on it
6. Lose My Breath
5. Countdown
4. Single Ladies
3. Video Phone (feat. Lady Gaga)
2. Run the World (Girls)
1. Diva

*Bonus Pick* Upgrade U


Also, BUY THE BITCH A SHOT - HE JUST GOT ENGAGED!

Werq.

No comments:

Post a Comment