"Heavy Metal Lover (toMOOSE remix)" - Lady Gaga

Since I first heard Lady Gaga's most recent LP, Born This Way, I have always claimed Heavy Metal Lover to be my favorite track off the record. It is the direction I thought she'd go with the whole album, but instead I got three tracks that went that direction, and this was the best of the three. The other two are Government Hooker and Scheiße. I've always been critical of this self-entitled wench, but you must always give credit where it's due, and this track is so damned solid, I cannot deny it. I'm honestly more pumped about playing this tomorrow @ SIREN than anything else.
The only reason I have barely played the track as a DJ is because it wasn't quite danceable enough (on the high end) to throw it into house sets, but THAT IS NO MORE, thanks to toMOOSE! I finally found a decent remix of the track, and I shall take advantage of this opportunity like the awkward drunk frat boy at the sorority mixer. So, hold onto your asses, girls, this one is going to take you down (to the dance floor):


No comments:

Post a Comment