essential: "Boombox (LA Riots remix)" - Kylie Minogue

There are a lot of great Kylie Minogue remixes out there. In fact, I have said more than once that I often like remixes of her more than album cuts (of many songs, at least). To slightly hyperbolize, I would say that Kylie may be the most remix-friendly pop artist out there. All my adoration for the queen of dance (sorry Robyn... she got a decade head-start on you) aside, she deserves all credit due.


Perhaps the best (easily in the top 3) remixes ever of a Kylie track is LA Riots' re-working of Boombox. Solid solid solid. This is electro-pop in its finest format, and you should feel free enjoy dancing around your living room in your underwear.


Expect to hear this track make a comeback to my set list at the upcoming SIREN: The Say-Something Hat Rave on March 9th in DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment