weekenditty: Love U More (Buzz Junkies vs. MAJR edit) - Sunday Girl

Sunday Girl is slowly growing into my good graces, I must say. And, Buzz Junkies, who haven't been on my radar since their (fucking amazing) remix of Robyn's Dancing On My Own (Listen/DL HERE), 18+ months ago, are back in my happy place.
I downloaded this remix recently, and though I love listening to the entire 7:00+ track while walking, I wanted to make it club-ready. It's quite beautiful, yet danceable, and that's something I like about Buzz Junkies. They have a fantastic grasp of trance-influenced house, with a modern electro edge- and that makes me smile. So, here you go! Enjoy your weekenditty. A track that will make you wish it was Summer again. Now, throw this on your Bose dock, slip into something a little more comfortable, and do ecstasy in a hottub. Don't forget your Fuji water bottle.

PS: if you like the track, check out RAC's fantastic remix as well, HERE.
PSS: below is the original track's VIDEO!

No comments:

Post a Comment