"Marry the Night (David Jost Twin remix)" - Lady Gaga

So, here's a fresh little ditty of a remix. Since Lady Gaga is finally releasing a song that doesn't blow balls off Born This Way, I am excited to post remixes of it! Hooray! Way to not fuck up anymore, woman. There are 5 songs on the album that should have been released already: Americano, Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße, Government Hooker, and Marry the Night. Now, I have to admit I didn't hate Judas nearly as much as I wanted to- it had a wonderful electro edge- but it can't hold a candle to the previously mentioned quintet.

Alas, here we have the first remix of Marry the Night that I haven't immediately trashed. Done by relatively unknown David Jost Twin, this is a really interesting take on the recording. So, enjoy another lovely polished turd... just kidding. This is pretty good, though I do enjoy the original a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment