fresh: "One That Got Away (Sick Puppy vs. DJ MAJR edit)" - Katy Perry

POLL: SHOULD I PLAY THIS LIVE @ SIREN?
Apparently Sick Puppy made this Katy Perry mix a year ago, when the album first dropped. I really like when a remixer hears what's good before everyone else, and now they look like a genius. It also helps that this remix blows the ass off every other one I've heard (even Mixin Marc's, whose stuff is usually solid but who dropped the ball on this one). Anywho, I did my thing on this club mix and made it playable for me... I'm ready to rock this one out, even if it is boobmeister mcgee singing.



On a side note, does she not look like Demi Moore in that photo? Crazy. Makes me want to kill her husband so she can make me a new pot for my plant. Additionally, this may be my favorite song ever (see also: polished turd) by Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment