essential(s): bodyrox, friendly fires

Here are two (very different) dance songs that should be in your collection.























First, we have the lovely Luciana who is a club icon on the other side of the Atlantic, as far as electro-dance tracks g0 (Look up: "I Like That", "I'm Still Hot", "I Got My Eye On You"). This track, produced by Bodyrox, was pretty huge a couple years ago, and is definitely worth a revisit.

















Second, we have my favorite song by Friendly Fires, whom I am going to see for the 2nd time this year in a couple weeks! So excited. They opened with this track last time, and I hope it's later in the set this time. They have some of the best energy I've ever seen in a live band. You can tell they love their sound and adore their fans. Why this track, in particular, was never a single, I'll never know. It's easily my favorite of theirs to play live.


No comments:

Post a Comment