J-Lo defies aging & Ms. Cleo in "Papi" vidja

This is by far my favorite song to play by Jennifer Lopez. And, I'm glad they were smart enough to make it a single. Is that synth line slightly reminiscent of GaGa's The Fame album - well, that's because the song was produced by RedOne, and it has his dirty little Moroccan fingerprints all over it.
For those of you obsessed with making lists like I am, here are the major songs for which RedOne is responsible (in chronological order):
  • "Just Dance" - Lady GaGa
  • "Poker Face" - Lady GaGa
  • "LoveGame" - Lady GaGa
  • "Bad Romance" - Lady GaGa
  • "Alejandro" - Lady GaGa
  • "About a Girl" - Sugababes
  • "Kick Ass" - Mika
  • "Poison" - Nicole Scherzinger
  • "More" - Usher
  • "I Like It" - Enrique Iglesias
  • "On The Floor" - Jennifer Lopez
  • "Judas" - Lady GaGa
I gotta shout out to my buddy Michael Hoffman for his unending love of J-Lo. Without him, I doubt I'd have given this album the time of day, and I'm glad I did! If you don't have it, definitely download "Papi" (below), "Hypnotico", "On The Floor", "Invading My Mind" and "Villain". Here's the new "Papi" video:

No comments:

Post a Comment