Music Gayer Than Xmas: A Tucson Pop Demo

So, since I moved to Tucson for grad school I have been thinking of doing a all-pop demo full of the gayest club music ever made- and I think this is pretty close. This is going to function as my demo for clubs here that play dance-pop.


This was quite the undertaking: 26 tracks in 45 minutes. A lot of electro-dance-pop from artists popular on every continent except the ones that don't matter (screw you Antarctica!). I love every moment of this, and I hope you dig it too! There are, of course, some old favorites that my DC folk will love hearing again, but I also threw in a few fun random moments worth enjoying and some brand new tracks, as well.

It's pop - how it should be.

TRACKLISTING
Intro
Fembot - Robyn
Big In Japan - Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette
Night Of Your Life - David Guetta ft. Jennifer Hudson
Waiting For Bulletproof Love - Gwen vs. Kylie vs. La Roux
Ready To Go - Martin Solveig ft. Kele
Americano - Lady Gaga
Bounce - Calvin Harris ft. Kelis
Remedy (Buffetlibre vs. Sidechains remix) - Little Boots
Barbra Vogue (DJ MAJR edit) - Madonna vs. Duck Sauce
Show Me Love (Rynecologist vs. DJ MAJR edit) - Robin S.
DJ (Madeon remix) - Alphabeat
Best Thing I Never Had (Cosmic Dawn remix) - Beyonce
I Wanna Dance With Somebody (OCD Automatic remix) - Whitney Houston
Push It - Salt N Pepa
Who's That Chick? - David Guetta ft. Rihanna
We Love (Aston Shuffle remix) - Sneaky Sound System
Turn Me On - David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj
Bittersweet (Freemasons remix) - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Someone Like You (Buffetlibre remix) - Adele
She Wolf (Calvin Harris remix) - Shakira
Papi - Jennifer Lopez
RESPECT (KW Griff remix) - Aretha Franklin
Rhythm Is A Dancer (Armand van Helden remix) - Snap
Big Fat Bass - Britney Spears ft. will.I.Am
What A Feeling - Alex Gaudino ft. Kelly Rowland
Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn
Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment