kanye, jay-z, sneaky sound system, and la roux have a bitch-off

You see, I hate Kanye West's persona, and I barely dig him as an artist. He's a bag of horseshit, but he is saved here by my long-time affection for Jay-Z, and my LOVE for Elly Jackson (lead vocalist of La Roux). What you all don't know (and those douches aren't mentioning), is that backing vocal is provided by Connie Mitchell from Sneaky Sound System. La Roux and SSS in the same track? :::eargasm:::... It is also worth mentioning that this track is produced by Q-Tip, one of my favorite hip-hop artists.


This track has that old Pharcyde/Tribe Called Quest (apart of which Q-Tip used to be... A-HAA!) school sound that I loved about hip-hop in my teens... and is what my homies and my boos would call 'the dope.' Haha... Anyway, it's pretty great and I especially enjoy how much noticeably better Jay-Z is than Kanye on this. Sit down, you abrasive ass-clown. ... ENJOY!
PS: this is from the new duet of an album from Kanye and Jay-Z called One Of Us Sucks... wait, no, it's actually called Watch The Throne. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment