Animale (DJ MAJR club edit) - Don Diablo/Dragonette

Today I get a little indulgent for Remix Monday. I spent about a day and a half editing Animale, by Don Diablo (featuring Dragonette), and finally (after much manipulating) surfaced with a tolerable product. This is a highly edited and cut-and-pasted molding/folding/manhandling of the original leaked version of the track and its club mix, all the handiwork of the incredible electro-loving Don Diablo. ::kneels in homage::
I hope you dig this as much as I do. It was hard work and my ears are still ringing. I can't remember a bass line more emphatic than this one. It makes my heart smile and my ears squeal. Oh, and don't we love how popular Dragonette is without anyone really (STILL) knowing who they are?! God bless pop culture and its asinine trends. Soon, though, soon! They are too talented to not potentialize it.

Go on and show'em your fangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment