NEW SHIFTEASERMIX! / DISCO HO-DOWN

So it's been a while since I have produced an original SHIFTeaserMix of all new (or new to my playlist) stuff. Two months, exactly. I am pretty excited about this mix. To distinguish it from all the others, it has some polar sides to it. It dives into dance-rock with The Killers and Teddybears, and also stays uber pop with some Alphabeat and Britney Spears. At times, though, it is easily the most emotional of any mix I've made. Perhaps my rough month produced some therapeutic dance tunes. Enjoy!

Intro

Fly By Night (Designer Drugs remix) - Cerebral Vortex 

Barbra Vogue (DJ MAJR edit) - Madonna vs. Duck Sauce 

DJ (Madeon remix) - Alphabeat

Bad Gal - Savage Skulls ft. Robyn 

You Gonna Want Me (Tocadisco vs. DJ MAJR edit) - Tiga

Rhythm Is A Dancer (Armand van Helden remix) - Snap

I Follow Rivers (The Magician remix) - Lykke Li
Fuck Him He's A DJ - Kesha

Higher (Wideboys remix) - Taio Cruz ft. Kylie Minogue 

Smile Like You Mean It (Madeon remix) - The Killers

I Wanna Go - Britney Spears 

Someone Like You (Jonathan Gering vs. DJ MAJR edit) - Adele 

Dog Days Are Over (Sanna & Pitron remix) - Florence + The Machine 

Cardiac Arrest - Teddybears ft. Robyn 

Not In Love - Crystal Castles ft. Robert Smith
Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment