SET LIST: 2 Year Anniv / THANK YOU



Wow. Amazing. No words. You all were superb last night. I had a blast. I hope you did too! Here's the set-list from last night. If you want any of these songs, contact me on my DJ MAJR FAN PAGE and I'll hit you up!

DJ MAJR's SET LIST
Youth & Vitality (Designer Drugs remix) - Tigersapien
Dead Disco - Metric
Love Get Out Of My Way (Designer Drugs remix) - Milke
Remedy (Buffetlibre vs. Sidechains remix) - Little Boots
S&M - Rihanna
Born This Way - Lady Gaga
All The Lovers / In My Arms - Kylie Minogue
Push It - Salt N Pepa
Ready For The Floor (LA Riots vs. Villains remix) - Hot Chip
Combination Pizza Hut & Taco Bell (Wallpaper remix) - Das Racist
Hang With Me (MAJR mashmix) - Robyn
Indestructible / Dancing On My Own - Robyn
Rolling In The Deep (Keljet remix) - Adele
Bucky Done Gun - M.I.A.
Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
Show Me Love (Rynecologist remix) - Robin S.
Don't You Want Me (Computer Club remix) - Human League
Into The Groove (Sidechains remix) - Madonna
Zero / Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
What Ever Happened? / Juicebox / Under Cover of Darkness / Last Nite - The Strokes (megamix)
Straight Up - Paula Abdul
Bossy - Kelis ft. Too Short
Teeth - Lady Gaga
New In Town - Little Boots
Who's That Girl - Robyn
Take Me Out (Daft Punk remix) - Franz Ferdinand
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
The Seed - The Roots
Open Your Heart - Madonna
Escapade - Janet Jackson
Me + Yr Daughter - Natalie Portman's Shaved Head
I Follow Rivers (The Magician remix) - Lykke Li
Love Kills - Robyn
Shampain (Fred Falke vs. DJ MAJR remix) - Marina & The Diamonds
ADD SUV (Armand Van Helden remix) - Uffie
Heavy Cross (Fred Falke remix) - The Gossip
I'm Not Your Toy (Data remix) - La Roux
Waiting For Bulletproof Love - Gwen vs. Kylie vs. La Roux
Boombox (LA Riots remix) - Kylie Minogue
I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time (Designer Drugs remix) - Mariah Carey
Can't Believe A Single Word (LA Riots remix) - VHS or Beta
Pop Goes The World - The Gossip
We Bite (Designer Drugs remix) - Spencer Product
Acapella (DJ MAJR edit) - Kelis
Who's That Chick - David Guetta ft. Rihanna
Pick Up The Phone (Van She remix) - Dragonette
Scream (LA Riots remix) - Kelis
Royal T - Crookers ft. Roisin Murphy
Spaceship - Benny Benassi
Talk Like That - The Presets
Celebrity Skin - Hole
This Fire - Franz Ferdinand
Electric - Melody Club
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment