NEW SHIFTEASERMIX! - 2 Years of MUTINY!

This month's SHIFTeaserMix is a retrospective of two fantastic years of dancing our faces into oblivion. These 31 tracks (in 60mins) have been my favorites to play over the last two years. They are what dance music should be, and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Wow... I can't believe it's been two years. I love you all and can't thank you enough for all the support.

Tracklisting
Intro
Youth & Vitality (Designer Drugs remix) - Tigersapien
Boombox (LA Riots remix) - Kylie Minogue
Remedy (Buffetlibre vs. Sidechains remix) - Little Boots
Fembot - Robyn
Waiting For Bulletproof Love - Gwen vs. La Roux vs. Kylie
ADD SUV (Armand Van Helden remix) - Uffie ft. Pharrell
Colourless Colour (The Subs Popup remix) - La Roux
Oh No! - Marina & The Diamonds
Push It - Salt N Pepa
Fixin To Thrill - Dragonette
Dancing On My Own (Buzz Junkies remix) - Robyn
Can't Believe A Single Word (LA Riots remix) - VHS or Beta
Pop Goes The World - The Gossip
Scream (LA Riots remix) - Kelis
Royal T (MAJR edit) - Crookers ft. Roisin Murphy
Restless (Fake Blood vs. MAJR remix) - UNKLE
Fire In Your New Shoes (MAJR Mashmix) - Kaskade ft. Dragonette
She Wolf (Calvin Harris remix) - Shakira
Get Outta My Way (Bimbo Jones remix) - Kylie Minogue
Stuck On Repeat (Fake Blood remix) - Little Boots
Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
Show Me Love (Rynecologist remix) - Robin S
Hello - Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette
Droplighting (MAJR Mashmix) - Kylie Minogue vs. Designer Drugs
2 Songs Crashed - Blur vs. Gwen Stefani
We Bite (Designer Drugs remix) - Spencer Product
Love Get Out Of My Way (Designer Drugs remix) - Milke
I Wanna Dance With Somebody (OCD Automatic remix) - Whitney Houston
Knock You Out - Tiesto ft. Emily Haines
Electric - Melody Club
All My Friends (LCD Soundsystem Cover) - Franz Ferdinand

No comments:

Post a Comment