fresh: NEW Robyn Mix!

This is pretty overdue, I must admit. I have heard more remixes of Robyn's Dancing On My Own than probably any track in the last year, but I still had yet to do an edit of one. I chose the Buzz Junkies' remix because it is, simply, superior in dance quality to all the others. Still, it had a few major flaws in danceability (at least foAdd Imager me). I'm an avid dancer. I love to jump around (god knows you've probably seen me if you live in DC), so I wanted something that would keep me moving.

[Check out more DJ MAJR edits HERE.]

All that said, I am so proud of the little (and some very big) tweaks I did to this remix. I dropped about 90 seconds off the track and condensed it into the perfect dance track, if such a thing can exist. I'm officially (for the first time in a few months) excited to play this song again! Check it out and tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment