fresh: a little edit i did...

... so I got in a mood to take an ordinary pop song of a couple years ago and make it fabulous. Taio Cruz is immensely well managed. He gets Dr. Luke to write most of his hits (he's basically like Ke$ha or Krappy Perry in this respect), but he has the joy of using Luciana (one of my favorite female artists) in this track. She has yet to really break in the U.S., but I love her anyway. Her style is aggressive and raunchy in all the right ways.

The original track didn't take advantage of Luciana at all. It emphasized Terdo Cruz way too much and completely avoided how fantastic my little cockney cunt is. I decided to manipulate it as much as possible. And, now, I love it like a baby jesus skinned purse. Enjoy!

ps: excuse the rough edit of this... all edits, as always, are made for me to play live and are always a work in progress... welcome to my world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment