2010 reflection: TOP 25 most played songs in my iTunes

Even I was surprised...

My TOP 25 Most Played Songs of 2010
Fembot Robyn 41
Shampain Marina and the Diamonds 36
Mixtapes (Buffetlibre Remix) Plushgun 34
Hello Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette 33
Dancing On My Own (original demo) Robyn 26
Are You Satisfied? Marina and the Diamonds 25
Ceremony New Order 24
Kissed It (Feat. Velvet Revolver) Macy Gray 21
Acapella Kelis 20
Between Two Lungs Florence + The Machine 19
Shark In The Water (Louis La Roche Remix) VV Brown 19
Shout Donora 18
Spaceship (Extended Mix) Benny Benassi, Kelis, APL & Jean-Baptiste 17
I Won't Kneel (feat. SaintSaviour) Groove Armada 17
I Am Not a Robot Marina and the Diamonds 17
How Much More Stars 17
Kickstarts (Extended Mix) Example 16
Come On Be Good Dragonette 15
Dog Days Are Over Florence + The Machine 15
Fixin to Thrill Dragonette 14
Who's That Girl? Robyn 14
We Never Close Our Eyes Scanners 14
Clap Your Hands (Fred Falke Remix) Sia 14
Gone Too Far Dragonette 13
Animal Ke$ha 13

No comments:

Post a Comment