fresh: NEW SHIFTEASERMIX! - Get.Blue



I hope everyone loves this as much as I do. It was a lot of fun to make, is a blast to hear, and is full of more songs than anything I've ever produced. It spans 46 years of artists, as well as 6 different dance genres, while shocking you in all the right ways. It is my favorite work so far, after nearly 2 years of making these, and really revived my love for creating. Now, get ready for what SHIFT Presents: The WINTER BLUE BALL has in store. Get.Blue.

TRACKLISTING

Intro (from Blue Velvet)
Blue Monday (Verdis remix) - New Order
What You Know (Keljet remix) - Two Door Cinema Club
Better Than Today (Bills & Hurr remix) - Kylie Minogue
Paradise Poltergeist (LA Riots remix) - Tai ft. Steve Aoki
Time Machine - Robyn
You've Got The Love (Star Guitar remix) - Florence + The Machine
Power (DJ Kue remix) - Kanye West
I'm Blue (12 Inch Plastic Toys remix) - Eiffel 65
Breaking It Up (Punks Jump Up remix) - Lykke Li
Mirrors (Doctor Rosen Rosen remix) - Natalia Kills
Woman Scorned (MOPP Bang remix) - SaintSaviour
I Wrote The Book - Beth Ditto (of The Gossip)
Stop! In The Name Of Love (Alloinyx remix) - The Supremes
Who's That Chick? - David Guetta ft. Rihanna
I Think I Like It (Cory Blake remix) - Fake Blood
Who's Your Daddy? - Benny Benassi
RESPECT (KW Griff remix) - Aretha Franklin
Blue Orchid - The White Stripes
Outro (from Blue Velvet)

No comments:

Post a Comment