3 tracks: best Ting Tings remixes

Like last week, I decided that this week's THREE TRACK THURSDAY will emphasize my favorite remixes of a certain artist. Last week's post on Madonna was quite the stir. I'm sure this one will be less exciting for everyone BUT me. I often love The Ting Tings. Ever since I heard a demo of Great DJ years ago, I have been excited for the simple indie pop rock that embodies their sound. To remix a band like that is not easy, and I think these three remixes are fantastic finds. The Retro/Grade remix had to be edited by yours truly, but the end product is stupendous. The Retro/Grade remix is the only one that really emphasizes the best part of the song: its Bronski Beat sampling (produced SO WELL by the glorious Calvin Harris). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment