remix monday: adele gets danceable

Keljet, who did a hell of a remix of Any Which Way, by Scissor Sisters, returns to make a gem out of this Adele track. Definitely check this one out. I love it, and it has definitely made me like Adele a great deal more. Sing it out, woman! God I dig this track... I don't know why, either. I figure maybe it makes the deeply-rooted soulful angry bitch inside me bawl out like a retarded siren.

The song, by the way, Rolling In The Deep, is the first single off Adele's new album, 21, which hits stores February 22, 2011. I think it might just be great. Who knows? I don't really care... I just love this remix. Big THUMBS UP to Keljet. This is the second remix I've heard by Keljet... and the 2nd one I love. Kudos y'all! All I really know about Keljet is that it's a duo from Nijmegen, Netherlands, who create some proper shit. Hooray REMIX MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment