3 tracks: digitalism

German-based, French label-signed duo Digitalism is a big favorite of mine, I must say. After years of listening to them, I wonder why they've never really made it this side of the pond... and then I look at my WORST OF 2010 list, and I realize why. Ugh. Anyway, their distinct style of electro is always refreshing when I need it, and their two new tracks, Blitz and Stratosphere have their signature all over them, while being super instrumental (if you can handle that... if not, don't fret... just click the 1-CLICK-DL button and enjoy the others). I also threw in a remix of Taken Away, one of my favorites of Digitalism's tracks, that I recently found. Check'em out!





Like them? Well, these tracks are not nearly as good as the ones I couldn't post [ZDRLT & Taken Away (radio edit) are amazing!] because SoundCloud sucks big balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment