remix monday : robyn, plushgun

I love Robyn more than my luggage. Body Talk Pt. 1 has painted my Spring and early Summer all kinds of sassy colors. The first release from Body Talk Pt. 2 is rumored to be Hang With Me, which is the original version of the acoustic track of the same title on Body talk Pt. 1. I'm so excited. Here's a live ripped remix by Avicii that has me jumping out of my phantom foreskin. I love it, even with it being a live rip (which I probably love even more.. you can hear the crowd reacting). Can't wait until it's released. The song is basically, lyrically, my love life (womp womp)... no, but really... well written and concise without being verbose and flowery. I love it (twice) and closed with it on Saturday. It really gets to me.... BLISSFULLY PAINFUL AND INSANITY!
Also, here is a fantastic remix by Buffetlibre (who is taking over Thin White Duke's spot as my favorite downtempo dance mixologist) of Plushgun's Mixtapes. I really dig this track, and you should too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment