remix monday : kylie

So, I got bored a couple weeks ago and played with the new Kylie Minogue track. Now, I must admit that I'm not a huge fan of the track, but I like it enough to try to make it better. First, we have to get rid of the butterflies and unicorn farts sound that it maintains throughout, and speed up the track. So, I took the Treasure Fingers remix rhythm line of Little Boots' Earthquake and laced it behind the intro, outro, and verses of All the Lovers. Then, I played with the choruses to make them *pop* more than the rollerskate princess aura they seem to currently have. Finally, as aforementioned, I sped up the track a bit to make it slightly more danceable. The only time I can dance to the original is when I'm drunk off my ass and the room is spinning faster than the song itself. It's not perfect, but I'm sure I can tweak it enough to make it something fabulous... hooray! New album (Aphrodite) out July 6 in the U.S. (same day as Kelis). Download by clicking the right down arrow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment