3 tracks: random as hell


Here are three songs to which I've been listening this morning. You don't like it? I don't care. I'm weird. Xoxo.

I hate Kings of Leon. I think they're excrement 99% of the time. The 1% comes in this downtempo remix of Use Somebody (Andrew Anjos remix). Woot. Secondly, we have one of my favorite Kylie Minogue remixes, Sebastien Leger's vocal remix of In My Arms. This song is so gay it makes me want to hide back in the closet just to jump out again with this song playing. Love. It.

Lastly, we have a brand new track from Uffie, the title track from her new album Sex Dreams and Denim Jeans. Uffie is such a faux-skank sometimes. She plays the tough, mouthy ho and she's actually talented and more ballsy/experimental than most in her genre. This song is making me pretty happy right now (thanks to Shea Van Horn). Dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment