guilty pleasure friday : aly & aj


I am the king of guilty pleasures. Especially with music. From twangy Dwight Yoakam country tunes, to Ol' Dirty Bastard, to terrible cheesy pop (see below)... I have them in spades.
Today's guilty pleasure comes from a pair of sisters with blonde hair and small boobs named Aly & AJ. These Disney douches, now flying under the name 78Violet, are set to release a third album in 2010. God help us. Despite all their shortfalls, they put out one song that is as infectious as the new strand of gonorrhea that is spreading and can't be cure but people still won't talk about it because they're too busy fucking... IT'S THAT GOOD!


DOWNLOAD (mp3)

and don't miss this sparkling gem of a video interpretation...
...ok, after all that, I have to admit I love the song even more. I want to be these girls. There- I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment