essential tuesday: music you should own

Here are three tracks you should own! First we have a song called Electric, by Melody Club. This act had some great underground success right about the time I started going to indie/electro bars in 2005. They have a lot of decent tracks, but nothing comes close to the pop brilliance that is this one. I remember being drawn out to the dancefloor when hearing it, and not being able to help myself from dancing.

Then we have Dolly Rockers. These UK bitches are pretty fantastic, as they are completely cliche UK pop rock, but both quality and danceable. This tune, Gold Digger, is by far their best track to date. Lastly, we have the always unstoppable Fischerspooner. FS changed my audio tastes and my perception of performance art. They ARE electropop, and have been for years. This track, Never Win, is the most radiopop they get, but worth a listen for those of you unfamiliar.

No comments:

Post a Comment