The Presets - review

The Presets. NYC. Amazing.

The Presets played Webster Hall this past Friday, and I had the honor of being there. While seeing them for the fourth time, I expected it to be enjoyable, no doubt. What I did not expect was the energy and force with which they blew me away. Their execution was right on, they felt the crowd in every song, and the set-list was perfectly placed to allow me to dance my face off.

After opening with Talk Like That, they sped through a non-stop dance-fest of a set, rendering yours truly sweaty and satisfied. The pit was full of energy (I have no idea who made that happen), and they closed with their usual I Go Hard, I Go Home, which was outstanding.

I can throw out a thousand superlatives, but the photos say it all.
Rating: fanf*ckingtastic

No comments:

Post a Comment