remix monday : pop explosion

Today's Remix Monday is the most indulgent I have been on Pop in a while. These three remixes are so sweet and sticky I get diabetes and fillings just thinking about them. We have one of the queens of indie pop, Annie, with a great remix of Songs Remind Me Of You. Thanks to Mixtape's Shea Van Horn, I acquired this track and have really liked its take. Next we have a flashback 10 years with a new electro twist. T.A.T.U.'s All The Things She Said gets taken for a very (modern) heavy electro ride here, and I can't stop myself from listening to it... DON'T JUDGE ME! Lastly, we have our resident auto-tuned empress, Katy Perry, with her new single Teenage Dream. This track is pop incarnate. It's catchy, fun, wonderfully overproduced, and scores high on the vapid lyricism charts... Kudos Katy. Despite all that, I love this remix and can't help but play it when I spin on pop nights. Enjoy the pop explosion... but use protection. (as always, click the down arrow to download).

No comments:

Post a Comment