introducing automatic panic

One of the most talented DJ outfits out there goes by the name of Automatic Panic. This producer, dj, and all-around electronic guru has a fantastic style for SHIFT: straight-up dance, with a touch of electro-punk aggression that completely gets me off. To some, especially those who don't like any kind of distortion, it's a bit too much to handle... but for me, it's just enough. His genuine sense of underground has translated into fantastic remixes of Dragonette's (not so easy to mix) Fixin to Thrill, as well as Ladyhawke's Paris is Burning. One of the more interesting remixes he's done is New Order's classic Bizarre Love Triangle... giving an old tune a novel take. I love all three of these tracks so much I consider them the best remixes of those particular songs. I added a couple other noteworthy remixes of Animotion and The Fashion... two songs that I really like.

Based in glorious Los Angeles, Automatic Panic is sure to take a listen to his SoundCloud page!

No comments:

Post a Comment