song of the month

Some songs are just worth a big virtual high five, and possibly a jig.  No joke.

When The Crystal Method shocked my system with the amazing LP, Vegas, I was a teenager on the cusp of addiction.  I had come across a few albums here and there, such as Version 2.0, that had dominated my eardrums.   TCM allowed me to experience electronica that did not necessarily fall into the elecro/rock paradigm, and it is fantastic to hear them come back with such an excellent tune.  

I have been talking a lot about this song recently, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Off their latest LP, Divided by Night, and featuring the smooth vocals and smart lyricism of Metric's Emily Haines, Come Back Clean is the song of the month.  Easily.

Listen to it.  Love it.  Tell your grandma.
-The Majr

1 comment:

fieldselevantXX said...

Vegas was ridic. Crazy good.

Post a Comment