remix mon: "Get a Job (MAJR club edit)" - The Gossip

Granted, this is not the most exciting of posts, but I wanted to make this track available for those DJs out there who want a mixable version of what I consider one of the best dance songs of 2012: The Gossip's Get a Job.  Now, this club edit is no prize winner, it is more utility-based (it does have a few fun tweaks, though).  I wanted something I could play live, and this does the trick.  I dropped it last Thursday at Club Congress to quite the reception, and that's all this DJ wants.


Reactions to the original version of this track seem to be quite polar/dichotomous: adoration or abhorrence.  For me, well... I love it more than my luggage, obviously.  It is gloriously sassy and has a drop that is sensationally danceable.  So those of you who do not care for it, 

YOU ARE WRONG!

xo

PS: werk werk werk werk werk-werk werk werk

No comments:

Post a Comment