weekenditty: "Ode to the Bouncer (Fear of Tigers remix)" - Studio Killers

One of the more hilarious songs of the year, so far, has been Ode to the Bouncer by Studio Killers.  I'm beginning to learn that Studio Killers are one of the more hilarious bands in existence.  In their newest single, Eros & Apollo, my favorite line was "all the boys turn gay wherever he goes... wow!"  I. Just. Can't.

In this track, the lead vocalist in the virtual band (like Gorillaz) complains about waiting outside a club to the bouncer.  Best lyrics I've heard in a while, and the first time I have ever heard an act write about a subject matter to which so many of us can relate.  Check out the videos below, as well.  Definitely enjoyable.


Fear of Tigers, once again, have delivered a solid remix.  This is perhaps my favorite remix of theirs, and definitely worth adding to your dance collection.  Below are some little delicious tidbits for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment