3 tracks - rmx edits of Florence, Little Boots, VHS or Beta

So here are three edits you'll definitely hear me play on Saturday. They are three of my favorites, and I really enjoy how people react to them. VHS Or Beta is often hit-or-miss, but this track (Can't Believe A Single Word, remixed by the reliable LA Riots), is the complete banger package.
Little Boots' Remedy (remixed by the potent combo of Sidechains and Buffetlibre) is almost always in my sets. I love it more than my luggage and, after almost 3 years, it still makes me move. Dancing is, indeed, my remedy. (PS: This edit is highly overdue.)
Lastly, I spent a day working on a remix by Sanna & Pitron of the indie/pop crossover, Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine. This track, thanks to the VMA's, became a commercial sensation one year or so after it was an underground/indie phenomena. I laced it with a nice Tiesto house beat, and then manipulated a couple loops in order to make it dancetastic. Yes, it's that gay.
Get excited for Saturday's DISCO HO-DOWN! Hip Hip HO-ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment