La Roux - In For The Kill LIVES AGAIN!

So, La Roux (which is a band, not a girl, btw), has American-ized the video for In For The Kill... a track that is nearly 2 years old and still just as good. The Dr. Rosen Rosen remix I posted earlier this week really breathed new life into my love for the song.

There have been a great deal of covering, remixes, and brand new crap that shouldn't probably exist, but I'm glad for once that America has one extra chromosome when it comes to music. I get to relive the amazing album AGAIN. No, I'm not being sarcastic. Well, mostly. Here is the new video, along with a couple remixes. One (Le Castle Vania) is amazing. The Kanye West one is as terrible as he is, and the other ones are pretty good. Yes Yes, I know there are loads other remixes, but these are the only ones you need. Prove me wrong. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment